WASH and HIV/AIDS
- AIDSTAR-One - Provides rapid technical assistance to the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and U.S. Government (USG) country teams to build effective, well-managed, and sustainable HIV and AIDS programs and to promote new leadership in the global campaign against HIV.
- Catholic Relief Services - CRS is helping country programs to modify their existing water, sanitation and hygiene activities to meet the specific needs of people living with HIV.
- USAID Environmental Health - The website provides links to USAID reports on WASH and HIV/AIDS.
- USAID Hygiene Improvement Project (HIP) - A collection of resources from HIP and others to support the integration of water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) in HIV/AIDS programming.
- USAID - Programming WASH Activities in US Government Country Operational Plans - WASH guidelines for PEPFAR programs.
- World Health Organization - A link to the WHO and USAID report: "How to integrate water, sanitation and hygiene into HIV programmes."
- Integrating Sanitation into Services for People Living with HIV/AIDS, 2012. C-Change; WASHplus. Download (pdf)
- WASHplus WASH and HIV Integration Advisor Renu Bery blogs about Why WASH Matters to People Living with HIV. Read more.
- Strengthening Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Strategies in Country Operational Plan (COP): Technical Considerations for Country Teams, 2012. WASHplus. Download (pdf, 362KB)
- Integrating Sanitation and Handwashing into PEPFAR Programming, 2012. WASHplus. Download (Powerpoint, ppt presentation, 1.6MB)